Tobi Salami
Say hello
SubscribeSay hello

Say hello

Let's talk.

Whatever it is that you want to discuss, whether it is a business opportunity or a casual Hi!, write me. I will respond.

It's a promise,

Web developer and educator

First, who are you?

So I know who I am talking to, and where to reply.

What is it about?

Tell me about it

One line or ten. At least a sentence helps me reply properly.

Required

Ready to send?Sending your message

Check the details. You can still go back and edit anything.

Hold on a second. Please keep this page open.

Name
Email
Topic
Message

Protected by Cloudflare Turnstile. No account needed.

What happens next

Three steps, no surprises.

From hello to the first line of work.

  1. 01

    You write

    Tell me what you are building, or just say hello.

  2. 02

    We talk

    A call on whichever platform suits you, to get into the details.

  3. 03

    We start

    An NDA if you want one, a simple contract, and the work begins.